Audience Comments from Macbeth (April 2016)
- I came on the Saturday...was excellent... very powerful singing, and visually.... the fertility and child slaughtering themes really came across, and I liked the Gaelic language... postures also very powerful....the child actors did brilliantly keeping still too.
- You were marvellous. I thoroughly enjoyed the opera, the entire cast was awesome. A lot of bottom slapping, which was quite funny.
- The company have gone from strength to strength with [the Director's] input; [he has] them finely tuned and focused, the chorus really shone, in fact I think it's the best I've ever seen/heard them so bravo indeed!!
- Needless to say principals were brilliant and particularly Lady Macbeth who was glorious to listen to.
- We loved your artistic approach to the show and you always get your audience thinking Fraser - love that about your work. I can't understand why more people did not come and see it... They missed a fantastic show.
- ...a superb operatic experience, beautifully sung, costumed and staged...____
- ...a missed opportunity for many who might have shared in this fantastic experience...